I have been nominated by the lovely Nicola hughes or mummytodex here on WordPress.
From what I’ve read the liebster award is for those blogs who have just started out or who have 200 Followers or less, but there are certain rules you must follow.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about . (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Thanks again to Mummytodex.com for nominating me for the Liebster award! Mummytodex has an amazing blog about her gorgeous son Dex who was actually born a day after logan. She writes about the aadventures she has with her son and experiences as a new mum (definitely recommend you follow her by clicking this link Mummytodex)
My favourite blog at the moment has to be Dickthepowerfulruler he basically fwritestfrom he dad’s perspective on what it’s like to be a daddy and husband, he sure is worth following! It’s not often you see dad bloggers so it is nice to see and read, my favourite post of his What they don’t tell you about having a baby and being a dad.
Ten facts about me:
- I am 23 years old and mummy to Logan whose nearly 6 months old
- I have a degree in creative media computing
- I have congenital anosmia (no sense of smell) I’ll write a blog post more in depth about it.
- I prefer savoury to sweet things
- My dream job is either becoming a vet or working for a gaming company
- I suffer with anxiety, big crouds scare me. I tend to avoid social events like parties.
- I am a newly engaged to my fiance Robert Jones who I’ve been with since 2012
- I hope to start my driving lessons before Xmas this year
- My favourite color is BLUE🔵
- And finally my favourite TV programme is Bear Grylls – born survivor.
The blogs I nominate for the Liebster award are as follows(in no particular order):
- Ritchie @Dickthepowerfulruler
- Nicola @Mummytodex
- Musings of a mum Rambles of a mum
- Anxious mummy @Anxious mummy
- Catherine @Pushing the moon